Monday, November 22, 2010

Laid Up w/Company...

















Surgery went smooth. I stressed all the way up to the moment of them knocking me out. All in all it wasn't too bad. I had some problems getting comfortable and some solid pain the first night. After that I just kept myself Medicated, Elevated and Iced. The leg photos are from 2 days after the surgery...Swollen and sore. The swelling has gone down and my stitches are out. Healing up very nicely. I also had my first visit with the Physical Therapist...He was impressed with my range of motion...come to think of it so far with all of my post-op visits everyone has been very impressed with my progress...I am taking that as a good sign. I am off of crutches and back to work as of today(Monday).

As you can see the Girls and Murphy did a great job of keeping me company during the day.

Andrea and Murphy have taken their next step in their relationship...they are now friends.

Megan was a freaking superstar!!!! I lover you, Mama! I couldn't of done it without you! Best nurse ever!

And THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone else that cruised by, brought me food, called, emailed, txt'd. Thanks for all the support guys! I have a great group of friends and family! I felt the love for sure....and I appreciate it!

Next PT goal is to have the leg lay perfectly flat on the ground and be able to bend the leg to a perfect 90 degrees...right now I am about an inch away from being flat on the ground and my 90 is about a 65. Sticking with my stretches...Trying to make this as smooth and as painless as a transition as I can.

I can't believe it is November 22nd...Holy crap...When did that happen?!?!

No comments: