Monday, November 22, 2010

Photodrop...


Got motivated and finally built a small light tent so I can mess around with some macro photography...I had seen this tutorial online for a while now and I finally got the bug to give it a go. I bought a better light to get that box glowing. I'll have to post some examples soon.



My pumpkin....Did a little carving on the teeth. I think next year I might have to give a solid attempt at some detailed pumpkin carving...Maybe.



Zoe...My parents pup. She is the whole reason Meggy fell in love with Miniature Aussies. Technically it looks like Whiskey is considered a Toy Aussie. Lucy will be in the Miniature size department. We saw a couple of handsome Standard Aussies at the dog park...It would be funny to have all three sizes.



My babies taking a nap. Lucy is the biggest cuddler you'll ever meet. She is all about getting loved up and dishing out the kisses.



Chris and I paired up for the last golf outing. He spotted this ball that was OB and retrieved it. It definitely wasn't his...he was just doing his part for the environment.

No comments: