Friday, April 23, 2010

Aussie Pups...









Cute Overload...Just as soon as I said I don't know how you could pick one out...



Meggy fell in love with this little girl...Super cute full white legs, Red-Tri with freckles all over her nose...



This is her...so damn cute! She was definitely my favorite of the bunch too...





Whiskey and her mom, Shadow...



Twix...



Whiskey's dad...who's name is escaping me...



Sunday Meggy and I packed up Whiskey to go see Alan and Ila and their dog's latest litter of puppies. The father of the litter is Whiskey's dad(Who's name is still escaping me)...and the mother is their other female(Bella). She had eleven pups...holy crap it is like a cute explosion! One Red Merle female and the rest of the boys and girls are Red Tri's. All super cute...two big old meatballs with full white tops of the head...and the tiniest little runt that was super cute. Whiskey got in some playtime in with her mom, Shadow. It was cool to see.

No comments: