Friday, April 23, 2010

Painted Wheels...







My two weeks of comp time is rapidly coming to an end...I squeezed in some quality events...but it always comes to an end so fast.

One of my goals was to work on the Bug...I knocked out the rest of the Dynamat and tore out the old dash...got the new one placed in there...and it's looking good! Started dismantling some of the wiring and that is scary...it used to work...here goes nothing.

My other goal was to paint the wheels on the van...keep the center caps silver and paint the main wheel black...kinda cop style. It took me a few tries to get my system down but once I got it down I knocked them out...I am stoked on the end result. I'll post a full profile shot soon. I still get cutoff every where I drive...but it's starting to look a little more menacing...slow and steady.

No comments: