Saturday, February 21, 2009

Skittle Infused Vodka...



While reading the world wide interweb I found out "Infusing vodka with Skittles is a very popular trend right now." Not to be deemed unhip and expelled from the cool crowd we decided to give it a run for it's money. I was going to take a bunch of step by step photos...but that woulda meant I'd have to clean the kitchen first and that wasn't going to happen. And this person already did that:

Skittle Infused Vodka

It's pretty simple...mix 6oz. of vodka and 60 skittles of one flavor in a empty water bottle...shake it up occasionally and wait for them to dissolve. The next step is to filter out the foamy sugar stuff with a coffee filter. Then transfer it into its final vessel, chill and then consume.

It's supposed to be pretty tasty...and you'll be the hit of the party at your next gay pride parade. Mesh half shirt...Check! Chaps...Check! Bandoleer full of Skittle infused vodka...Check! All systems gooooooo. Bwahahahaha. Man I'm funny!

Still waiting for the dissolve...taste test hopefully soon. I am already tired of Skittles...I've been eating all the left overs.

No comments: