Monday, February 23, 2009

Lucha Libre Taco Shop...







Ran Downtown @ lunch to pick up some tickets @ 4th & B for Hank III tomorrow. I decided to try out Lucha Libre Taco Shop on the way back. It's right off of Washington and the 5...It used to be Valentine's. I went for their Surf & Turf Taco(Steak, Shrimp and Avocado Slices in a Special Sauce) and A Tap Out Taco(Chicken, Grilled Veggies, Cheese, Poblano Sauce w/Avocado slices). The Surf & Turf was soooo DAMN good it pretty much ruined it for the Tap Out. And of course I had a TJ Hot Dog(Bacon wrapped Hot Dog with Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Grilled Onions and Bell Peppers) for dessert. I'll be back...great food...good prices...any place that serves a bacon wrapped "TJ Hot Dog" is okay in my book.

There is a special booth that you can reserve 24hrs in advance...It's that baddass gold one in the photo. Anyone interested in having a romantic meal in the Champions Booth in the near future?!?

No comments: