Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Meggy...


Meggy's birthday was this past weekend...The big 2-7! Happy Birthday, Mama! I love you! You are more and more beautiful everyday!



Meggy was on the hunt for a pair of gold heels for Matt & Samin's wedding. She never found them...but she did find all of these along the way...



Saturday morning we did up a little West Coast Tavern for brunch. I highly approve of the place...and I will be back. I am seen here enjoying the "Hair of the Dog" - That would be a tall PBR and a side of bacon...Like I said...I will be back...





While Megan was getting ready for the wedding I snapped a few cell phone pics of Lucy showing off her hops. She loves to catch the ball off the bounce. And then get rid of it ASAP before she feels that wrath of her mean littler big sister. I gotta set up my camera and grab a few more of these. Speaking of my camera...I really need to stop being lazy and take that thing with me.

No comments: