Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photo Drop...Again and Again...

 Lucy "The Bear"...If only everyone loved me as much as she does...

 Three of my favorite things after work...Meggy, Lucy and a Frosty Coors Light...

 Barn Camping...Great great great weekend...

 Sharp shooter...No Coors Light or Bean cans survived the weekend...

 Meggy finally got a chance to get her Hunger Games on...

Spent some quality time with Jay and Meggy on their birthday...Epic birthday meal!  I love Ebisu Sushi...

Brother and Sister love...This was after a few loving rounds of knuckles...

Murphy was not impressed with Whiskey and Lucy's puppy play date friends...

One of these days I will pull images off of my camera that I used to take photos with...I have gotten lazy...or busy...or both...or something.  Sooooon...Hopefully.  Not that these iPhone photos aren't great.  Enjoy...For now.

No comments: