Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day - AZ Trip - Party...





































We headed on out to Arizona this past long weekend to do a little Labor Day celebrating with the Sacco family and friends. I think I was drinking, laughing and eating every second of the trip. Great times! Thanks for having us guys!

The blurry image of Joe rolling the L,R,C dice is an actual representation of my vision during the evening.

Joey...I have about 20 images of you that make up a sweet flexing/stuffed sock removal sequence that is fantastic! I chose not to post them all for fear that I wold get bum rushed with emails from ladies all over the world requesting your personal info, asking for more details and wanting high resolution copies of the photos. I know I am the President of the Joey Sacco Fan Club...I just don't have time to fill all of those requests...and I don't want to look like the bad guy!

No comments: