Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wolfsen's Meat & Sausage...






Wolfsen's Meat & Sausage in Gustine, CA is a place that my family has always wanted to stop by but the stars have never aligned.  My Pops had a chance to stop in a few weeks before Christmas and he was immediately itching to get back.  Aaaaand now I know why!  Absolutely amazing!  60 different kinds of sausages and a ton of different smoked meats and Jerky.  My shopping list included Spicy Hawaiian Pepper Sticks, Pepper Sticks, Smoked Tri-Tip, Jamaican Jerk Sausages and Irish Beer Bangers.  The only thing I have left from my trip are the Irish Beer bangers and everything else was stellar!  I am hoping to make the trek to Wolfsen's a yearly Christmas tradition!  For proof of all of the deliciousness that is Wolfsen's I have attached an image below...

!!!WARNING!!!  The image below may cause drooling and or hunger!  !!!WARNING!!!


Jamaican Jerk Sausages with a homemade grilled onion, pineapple, cilantro relish that I whipped up...Mmm Mmm Mmm!!!  I wish I had photos of the leftover BBQ Tri-Tip sandwiches we made...I am getting hungry.

No comments: