Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Weekend From My Mom's Camera...


Quite the trio @ rehearsal dinner...


The ladies...


Table with a view...




Nicki and her dad...




Another fancy trio...


Awesome view...Awesome day...




Two strangers...












A lot of my favorite people all in one photo!


You may recognize these two.








Meggy and I did just a little bit of dancing...So much that we missed the cake and the late night pizza.


Babulia Whiskey


Dinner @ The Tractor Room

I grabbed all of my Mom's photos off of her camera before the bailed town on Monday. She is like a Japanese tourist with that thing...pops out of nowhere grabs all the action...It is awesome! I had a great time with them...super stoked you guys made it down for Chris and Nicki's wedding! Love you guys!

It was nice having my Mom running around taking photos...I wanted to take more photos but I also wanted to just enjoy the wedding...sometimes the camera takes over.

Chris and Nicki...I know I have said it before...but here it is again...Megan and I are super stoked to have been able to share this special day with you guys and to be a part of it...thanks again!

No comments: